INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
Online Recruitment Application is spread over different sections designed to obtain information related to
the candidate’s Personal Profile, Educational
- Qualification, Experience, Job Preference and Image. Preview of Application before submission and Submit Application.
- Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application Form, candidates are advised to go through the relevant advertisement and other details available on
A. PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button fill-up the Registration Form.
After submission of Registration Form, candidates need to validate their registration by putting
their RMN (Registered Mobile Number) as it is indicated above. Applicants are requested to keep their User
ID (which is RMN) and password is Date of birth for examination
Keep ready following documents before starting to fill the online Application Form:
- Profile image (Candidates recent photograph)
- Academic information
Note– The required/ mandatory documents should be uploaded in a single file in .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf or .png format with size not exceeding 500 KBs.
Step.4 – Detail Payment Mode
- After filling all the details, there is a provision for reviewing the details which applicants have filled in the Application Form by clicking on the “Preview Application” button before final submission. The preview page will display all the details that Applicants
have mentioned in his/ her application form.
- Applicants are advised to go through all the details filled for the position carefully and attentively, as, after the final submission of the application form, the applicant shall not be able to edit and/or resubmit the application again.
- Before final submission of online Application Form, applicants are required to read the declaration given on the website carefully and provide their consent on it, failing which the applicant won’t be able to complete registration. The applicants must check the details carefully before final submission of the application form.
- Once Applicants are sure about the details filled by them in the application form, they can click on the “Confirm & Submit Application” button for the final submission of their applications.
- After successful submission of the Application Form, the applicant will receive an SMS on his/ her RMN (Registered Mobile No.) containing the application reference no, which can be used for future reference.
- Applicants can now print/download their application form for their further reference.
- Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the “Print” option for their future reference.
B. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
- The applications submitted on or before the closing date (date and time) shall be accepted. The procedure of submission of the application form should be completed online only, applications sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without photograph shall be rejected based on lack of information.
- Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
- The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Application Status of the Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be considered rejected.
- Please note the 01.05.2022 shall be taken as a reference date for computing age.
- Once form fees is submitted then amount is not refundable.